Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB)
We are always on the lookout for passionate, talented and qualified people who want to help us become the premier airport management organisation. Our workplace is characterised by high motivation, professionalism and diversity, with excellent rewards, learning opportunities and career prospects. We also practice a family-friendly culture, where we promote work-life balance. If there are no current vacancies that match your skills and preferred work location, you can register your interest in future career opportunities by emailing us.
Closing Date : 14 May 2010
JAWATAN KOSONG SWASTA 2010
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compile the data and information for calling tenders and quotation for engineering works.
- Monitor relevant payment to the contractors including Statement of Final Account.
- Evaluation of quotation bids.
- Prepare Progress Claim and all certificate required such as Certificate of Extension of Time, Certificate of Practical Completion, etc.
- Filing system in daily basis.
- Supervision on the maintenance work done by the contractor at airport level.
- Monitor and compile of all maintenance contracts at airport.
- Undertakes other duties as instructed by Technical Executive.
- Polytechnic certificate in Civil / Mechanical /Electrical / Electronics
- Hands-on skills in maintenance and operational of airport facilities (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics)
- Working knowledge of contract management
- Working knowledge in managing multiple vendors and contractors
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Customer service oriented with pleasant
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applications should reach to below address not later than 14 May 2010
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How To Apply:
To apply by post, kindly send your resume and details to:
Human Resource Services - Talent Supply
MALAYSIA AIRPORTS HOLDINGS BERHAD
Persiaran Korporat KLIA
64000 KLIA, Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.