Saturday, March 20, 2010
Jawatan Kosong AEON Co.(M) Bhd
AEON Co.(M) Bhd (formerly known as Jaya Jusco Stores Bhd) was incorporated on 15 September, 1984 in response to the Malaysian Government's invitation to AEON Japan to help modernize the retailing industry in Malaysia. Since then, the JUSCO name has established itself to become a leading retailer in Malaysia known among the locals as well as foreigners. AEON's constant interior redecorations of outlets is to project an image designed to satisfy the ever changing needs and demands of consumers. The Company's performance has been further enhanced by the management's acute understanding of targeted market needs and the provision of a correct product - mix, with most of its stores located in suburban residential areas. In line with our aggressive expansion plan, we are seeking for new talents to come on board as part of our family.
1. Advertising & Promotion Officer - Shopping Centre
2. Assistant Accountant
3. IT - Tenant Management Officer
Closing Date : 16th April 2009
1. Advertising & Promotion Officer - Shopping Centre (Kuala Lumpur)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
2. Assistant Accountant (Kuala Lumpur - Headquarters)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent professional qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/CPA). Candidate who is partial qualified are also encourage to apply.
- Minimum 3 years' post qualification working experience, candidate with audit experience will have an added advantage.
- Meticulous and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be independent, responsible and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess high degree of self-motivation, be result-oriented, positive attitude, high level of integrity, resourceful, problem solving skills and good analytical skills with an eye for details.
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- SAP knowledge would be an added advantage.
3. IT - Tenant Management Officer (Kuala Lumpur - Headquarters)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with detailed curriculum vitae including contact telephone number, current and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (n.r.) to reach us on or before 16th April 2009.
Manager Manpower Planning - Recruitment Department
AEON CO.(M) BHD
Head Office, 3rd Floor,
Jusco Taman Maluri Shopping Centre,
Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri,
Cheras, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be notified.