Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airlines System (MAS)
If you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as:
1. Flight Steward or Stewardess.
We offer an attractive salary package with allowances, medical and other fringe benefits.
CABIN CREW WALK-IN INTERVIEW to be held as follows:
20th March 2010 (Saturday) - Flight Stewardess
21st March 2010 (Sunday) - Flight Steward
Malaysia Airlines Academy
No. 2, Jalan SS7/13,
Kelana Jaya, Selangor
Registration time: 08.30 am to 12.00 noon
- Malaysia citizen aged between 18 to 30 years as of interview date.
- Minimum SPM or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and any other 3 subjects taken in one exam.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Minimum height (weight in proportion): 165cm (male) / 157cm (female)
- Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable).
Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will be based on a five-year contract.
Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.