Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Jawatan Kosong NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY MEDICINE MALAYSIA (NUMed Malaysia Sdn Bhd)
Newcastle University UK, is establishing branch campus in Johor, Malaysia for the provision of its undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degrees in Medicine. The campus is currently under construction in Nusajaya, Johor.
We now require a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join us for the following position:
- To provide a variety of high level administrative functions to support the NUMed Malaysia Senior Management Team
- To liaise with numerous stakeholders including overseas organisation and to translate any form of correspondence from Bahasa Malaysia to English and vice versa
- To identify,implement and manage a wide-range of effective office procedures
- To complete any other assigned tasks from the Management Team as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree OR substantial experience working in a series of progressively demanding administrative roles
- Computer literate with experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Required language(s) English, Bahasa Malaysia
Preferred language(s) Mandarin,Cantonese,Tamil.
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Be flexible and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel within Malaysia. Some international travel may be required for training.
We offer an attractive remuneration package as well as opportunities for career advancement for successful candidates. The successful applicant must be able to take up the post no later than April 2010, and preferably earlier.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates with the right experience and qualification we invited to send us your up-to-date resume, providing current number and a passport photograph either by email to email@example.com or by post to the address below:
NUMED Malaysia Sdn Bhd,
#G-12, Blok 8, Danga Bay,
Johor Bahru, Johor.
Closing date: 20 November 2009