Friday, January 1, 2010
Jawatan Kosong Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
2.Senior Executive, Treasury Settlement
• Perform secretarial functions effectively including managing internal and external administrative communication
• Assist in organizing and preparing for meeting, discussions, briefing sessions involving internal or external parties;
• Assist in liaison duties such as attending general inquiries from both external and internal parties;
• Provide administrative assistance for Senior Management official visit locally and abroad;
• Assist in the department’s daily operational and administrative activities.
• A recognized Diploma in Secretarial Science from any institution that approved by MQA;
• Credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English in SPM / SPMV or equivalent;
• Preferably with a minimum of 1 year working experience in a secretarial function;
• Good command of both written and spoken English; Computer literate;
• Resourceful, hardworking, self-motivated, committed, and highly organized;
• Male candidates with a Diploma in Secretarial Science are encouraged to apply;
• Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels; and
• A Malaysian citizen aged 35 or below
Closing Date: 1 January 2010
2.Senior Executive, Treasury Settlement
• Process foreign fixed income and money market transactions timely and accurately in accordance with international market standard, clearing banks/custodians and SWIFT guidelines to ensure that the Bank does not suffer penalties due to errors in settlements.
• Monitor Deposit accounts to ensure interests due are received timely and problems arising from the transactions are solved quickly and effectively.
• Monitor movements and balances of foreign securities and deposit kept with the Bank’s custodians to ensure that these balances tally with financial records maintained by the Banks.
• To adhere to the internal control requirements, procedures and guidelines pertaining to treasury settlement at all times.
• To update and maintain accounting records for related treasury transactions timely and accurately.
• To prepare management , operational and exception reports timely and accurately in accordance with procedures and advise an immediate supervisor on any significant issues relating to the financial and operational matters of the section that may affect to the performance to the department/Bank.
• To participate and carry out activities in Foreign Treasury Settlement projects and initiatives in accordance with agreed plans.
• To plan, coach and monitor the development and performance of subordinates in accordance with agreed expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
-At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Closing Date: 4 January 2010
How to Apply?
You may follow one of the methods below to tell us more about yourself.
You may submit your resume via email with full details indicating current & expected salary, copies of secondary and tertiary certificates including transcripts, and recent digital passport-sized photograph to the following email address:
Otherwise, interested candidates are also invited to submit their resume detailing current and expected salaries, copies of secondary and tertiary certificates including transcripts, and a recent passport sized photograph to the following address:
Human Resource Management Department
Bank Negara Malaysia
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: 03-2698 8044, 03-2691 0242, 2692 5373
Fax No: 03-2694 2909
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.