Friday, January 1, 2010
Jawatan Kosong Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
1. Senior Executive - Human Resource Management Department
• Implement and administer end-to-end sourcing processes to ensure that the Bank’s manpower requirements are met. The key tasks include short listing, interviewing, selecting and hiring. It also includes briefing to new recruits as part of the assimilation process.
• Monitor vacancies against the number of approved positions to understand the criticality in staffing levels so as to undertake remedial action (i.e. recruitment drive).
• Prepare employment/recruitment related statistical analyses and monthly reports for the Recruitment Manager in order to know the movement of staff and number of vacancies to be filled up.
• Execute placement activities such as verifying data of staff confirmations, resignations, redeployment and retirements
• Implement sourcing initiatives including working with executive search firms, developing job advertisements and conducting campus recruiting activities in order to get the right candidates for the job.
• Continuously study and make recommendations on policies, procedures, guidelines, tool & methods in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruitment processes.
•Prepare job templates, administer and interpret recruitment and employee assessment tools for effective evaluation and selection of candidates.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ Economic/ Finance/ Engineering/ Accounting/ Humanities/ or equivalent
• Credit BM, BI and Maths in SPM level
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Fresh graduate who is interested in human capital are encouraged to apply
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
•Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
• Full-Time positions available.
How to Apply?
You may follow one of the methods below to tell us more about yourself.
You may submit your resume via email with full details indicating current & expected salary, copies of secondary and tertiary certificates including transcripts, and recent digital passport-sized photograph to the following email address:
Otherwise, interested candidates are also invited to submit their resume detailing current and expected salaries, copies of secondary and tertiary certificates including transcripts, and a recent passport sized photograph to the following address:
Human Resource Management Department
Bank Negara Malaysia
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: 03-2698 8044, 03-2691 0242, 2692 5373
Fax No: 03-2694 2909
Closing Date: 8 January 2010
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.